hyper: Moms knows best

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Moms knows best

The babies’ one body
By Nina Dolatre

Hi moms! Here we are again, do you know what’s latest among us moms, last night as I watch news I heard about the sad situation of a baby having two heads at the same body. This is the hardest thing for parents to see his or her child suffering from this unusual disease according to old sayings or superstitions this cases must be because of when a mother is bearing his or child their womb she might have always eaten “kambal na saging, talangka, palaka, etc”. For elders this must be the reason why a child could commit unusual features among others. As a mom staring at their child almost break my heart what more if my son does. On my own point of view, if I were the parent of the child, I’ll rather surrender my child to god than seeing him everyday suffers from the unusual situation. And as far as I believe they will never have normal life like other kids have. In scientific studies, they said this case is maybe because of genes disorder. Going back, as a mom they should not believe and rely to superstitious like this. But we should always trust and believe in god and its his will for us to have what we deserve.






A NEW MOM’s TIP!
By: Nina Dolatre

“Since I become a mom, I always wanted the best for my baby”
-Sharon Cuneta in her commercial-
Being mom is such the hardest thing to be. Baring your child for nine months in your womb is not as easy as you eat chocolates. But what is the hardest part of being a mom? Giving birth is not a joke, just like what sayings said “hindi biro ang manganak, nasahukay ang kalahati ng iyong mga paa”. And I prove it. Being a 3 weeks mom to my son is the hardest part of being a mother. I have to wake up each and every time my son wakes up and cries for milk. What more if he felt bad? I have to sacrifice all my time, my studies, my work and task just to give my time to my baby. Behind this hard time being a mom, student and as a wife, it feels good every morning you wake up staring at your son and to your husband as they smile to each other.
What can I recommend to new moms? For them or to you not to feel stress and haggard just enjoy being mom. Smile and look at the brighter side of being a mom. Just see yourself beautiful, sexy, and gorgeous and stay pretty. Stop thinking of problems and just go with the flow of your life with your new family.



How about student moms like me? How can I focus in 2 things at the same time? Simple! Multitasking. Study while your baby is sleeping or playing, do your homework if you can leave your baby to someone, and DO NOT ALLOW YOUR HUSBAND to let you do everything! That’s the power of a mom! You have the power to control your husband or your partner.
Again, be happy, beautiful, stay pretty and sexy! Your baby is your priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment