hyper: Poems

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Poems

A new awaits me…
By: Jun Frank Condrada

Today is a brand new day
That is certainly a new way
For me in this uncertain land
A brand new me is at hand

In the world of imperfection
An imperfect person like me suits in
Inevitably, I commit mistakes
that can change me depends on my ways

Every day that comes my way
Cheers me or even messes me
I gladly embrace that day
Truly a lesson that fits me daily

So whatever mistake I’ve done
I assure myself only one
There is a lesson I might take
That Truly makes a new me




A New Me
By: Nina Dolatre

They say I’m loud, and always wanna shout.                                                        
They thought I’m weird having may own trip.
This is me for people who don’t know me.
And I’ll never pretend for them to like me.                                               

As normal teenage girls do,
I also experience a life without limits.
Eat well, go disco, go shop, drink and have fun.
But now everything is in control and limit.

I cannot walk away anytime like a dog.
Eat like a pig, Sleep like a bat
And fly free like a bird in the skies.
Everything has change.

A new family changes me.
A mature and brave me!
Responsibility is my policy!
My baby is my priority.

But who am’ I really?
I have simple life and it’s lively.
Things maybe happening often.
But I wanna live it to the fullest!





“Differing Me”
by: Cherryben Portacio
Having anusual name like Cherryben,                                                           
makes people stop and ask “What’s that again?”
Beyond that weird call is a bit bizarre,
unless you know me at heart and by so far.
                                                                                                       
Loving human describes what I am,
though being loner is what I am right now.
I miss all that’s in my heart above all my family,
I’m wishing divinity can clearly hear me.

My aura can blow you outlying; My thoughts can keep you intimately;
Very happy for one soul that stayed for three years with me.
Lots on my mind that is locked like forever,
Searching for many someone who will understand me better.

Creative yet undiscovered; Responsive yet unnoticed
If you’re a friend then you should know the real me,
far different from snub and bitchy, in actuality;
I really hope for the time when people will stop judging me.





Butterfly
by: Kristel Rae Samson
                                                                                                          
Butterfly is like a girl’s life.
Every part of me is a cycle,
Every cycle shaped me for who I am
Every experience made me stronger than before.


Dad, that becomes my protector,
when I was a child until now when I’m in need.
Mom, that becomes my guardian,
when things comes unexpected.


Don’t be deceived in my outer side,
For it give you more from my inner side.
My families and friends that become my nectar,
To feed me love, care and provide me things that I needed.


I’ll spread my wings,
To make my dreams come true.
I know God is with me,
to protect and guide me.


Butterfly has a short life span,
Just like us,
Make every moment of your life unforgettable.
I’ll fly away, but one thing is for sure, I will be back where I from.





Unfeigned
 by: Ana Besa

'twas just another rainy day
Where everything seems blurred as I pray
Extending my hand a bit,
My heart felt like it was thrown into the pit.

In a world where everything is crumbling down,
I let my tears fall
Into the wet ground where it wouldn't be noticed
By people who never really cared at all.


I am not a lie
I never intended to pry
It's just that I want to be connected,
With the string which made them united.


The smiles I've been giving,
The laughs I've been making,
Was there anyone who've seen the real me?
They'd rather have a French loaf for free.


Even though I was a lie at first,
Everyone can hear my real voice now.
This is something I've always dreamt
This is how it is really meant.




MY PERSPECTIVE
 by: Aira Joyce Burawin

Sometimes I’m feeling that I’m different from everyone else
Seeing things I don’t want to see
Feeling things that I don’t want to feel
Sometimes, things are so unreal.


But why should I bother and wonder
About the things that don’t really matter
As long as I have God as my father
I know I can be whoever.


I love to sing, I love to dance
I love to travel whenever there is a chance.
On all the foods that I ate,
What I hate are chocolates.
Dressing up is really not my game,
But being the best daughter of God, that’s my aim.


I don’t mind facing storms on my life,
Even if it hurts and cuts like a knife.
With God, I will stand still
Because my purpose is to live my life according to his will.



Just “Juz”
By: Jhuztine Santos

Dalagang mahilig pag-usapan ang numero,
Kahit sa gatas ay talagang umaayaw ito,
Ngunit hinding-hindi nagpapauto, nagpapaloko at nagpapatalo,
Lalo't maraming natututunan sa paglalakbay sa paraisong mundo.

Sa pagsayaw, pagtatalumpati at pag-arte ay maaasahan,
Ngunit huwag na huwag lamang sa kantahan,                                            
Kilala sa kapansin-pansin nitong kasuotan,
Ngunit totoong may mabuting kalooban at angking katalinuhan.

Sa bawat paghakbang ng aking mga paa,
Kahit saan man ako lupalop mapunta,
Walang takot akong maglalakbay mag-isa,
Hanggang matagpuan tunay kong tadhana.

Isang payapa at napakagandang paraiso,
'Yan ang tunay na mukha ng mundo,
Paniniwala ko'y sa'king paglalakbay dito,
Tunay na pag-ibig at kasiyaha'y matatagpuan ko.

Ako man ay nabibigo at nagkakamali madalas,
Bumabangon pa rin at tinatama pagtahak ng landas,
Dahil hindi mapapantayan angking ganda't lakas,
Nang nag-iisa at walang katulad na si Juz. 





BLOG
By; Merlita Garing



My life is like vandalism
It shouts everywhere
Always want to be heard                                                                    
Even in a darkest place

I always wish to write
All things I could not say                                                            
But I don’t know how to start
Not like a ready writer of news

I am not a writer
I just want to express myself
It always serves as my tongue
Every time I’m not ready to speak

This time,
I speak what I have composed
Exploring the distance I want to reach I let myself and my words to fly
Until I reaches the sky.


Tree
By: Ivy Habana

As it gets older, it goes stronger
That is how I see life
As I get older,I grew stronger.

But doesn’t mean I am perfectly grown-up                                 
Yes. With my age and with what
my friends say, I am mature.

I compare my life as a tree
A tree that grows boulder as it age
Not because I am perfectly like a tree
But because I want to be as strong as a tree.

Now life seems to give me trials
Trials hat I will surely surpass
With the strength that I possessI will surely face it all
Because as I get older,I go stronger. 

 Kamikaze
By: Michael Angelo Angeles
I am venturing out in the void
I may stumble and fall
but i will remain undeterred,                                                         
my eye on the goal.

thunder may smite me,
storms may grumble,
try stop me
but smirk at you i will,

underneath the trials
i will not be shaken
i will still be as fun,
and adventure-driven

for i have faith in the lost,
trust in the divine,
blind hope that succeed i will
in time... in time.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment